How to add and manage offers
Keep in mind that some of the wordings might vary on your event platform. "Offers" could also be referred to as "programmes" or "courses".
When you are setting up your stall, you can add and manage the offers you would like to bring to the event if relevant. A good idea is to add them well in advance, as it will give you more views and redirections.
Adding offers to your stall You can add offers in the "Stall settings" tab under the offer section by check-marking the offers you want to promote. Participants will be exposed to these offers on your stall and in the offers section of the event.
If the offer is not on the list, there are two ways to add a position:
- Post new offers
- Import offers from other events
1. Post new offers
Get your new offer online in three easy steps:
- Offer info: Fill in the content for the post (e.g. type of study, category, study location, title, description).
- Target audience: Choose the requirements that the offer has (if any).
- Applications: Insert a link the participants should be redirected to.
2. Import offers
You already posted offers on a Graduateland platform but they do not show up on the list? You can easily import these by clicking on "Import offers" and checkmark the ones you need to import.
When you have added offers to your stall, you can get an overview and keep track of the performance of these in the "Offers" area to the left.
- Click on the settings wheel to get an overview of the performance, edit the post, see general statistics or set the offer offline.
Share offers with your colleagues in order for them to be able to see and edit the offers in their "Offer" area. Otherwise, only the recruiter who posted the offer can see it.
- To change the online dates of one of your offers you first need to set it offline. You can then find the offer under “Expired”. When you set the offer online again you can adjust the dates.
I uploaded an offer. Why it is not visible in the stall preview?
After uploading an offer you need to attach it to the stall - you do this by ticking the box next to the offer name. It might take a couple of minutes for your stall to update.
I uploaded an offer. Why is it not visible in the stall settings?
You have to upload an offer within your stall to be able to attach it to the stall. If you want to upload an offer from another event, you can import it by clicking the "import" button.
How do I edit and/or change the expiration date for a posted offer?
You can edit offers you have posted via the "Offers" tab on the left side of your page. To change the expiration date, you first need to set the post offline and find it again as “expired”. When you then click edit, you will be able to change the date and set it back online.